Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Visit our website
to learn more about us!
We're a growing Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
More specifically, when you join our team, you benefit from:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual profit-sharing plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE lunch, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration
- Great work/life balance
Our growing team is seeking an experienced Project Manager to plan, support and organize our new and ongoing projects, establish guidelines and best practices, and assist in the creation of an overall governance framework within each division. The Project Manager will work collaboratively across the organization and provide direction and strategic guidance where needed as well as oversee scheduling and task assignments to ensure that all deliverables are achieved on schedule and within budget.
- Collaborate with other departments to define the nature and scope of the project to meet the business needs;
- Design a project management plan, complete with deliverables, schedule, time, cost and resources required;
- Identify potential problems in the project and solve them early on;
- Ensure that projects are prioritized and aligned with the short- and long-term goals of the organization;
- Following an analysis of the business, set-up strategic and operational objectives aligned with each department-specific need or project;
- Prioritize project based on strategic objectives;
- Design and track project performance using metrics and KPIs;
- Ensure that all our resources are utilized in the most efficient manner;
- Conduct ongoing risk assessments and mitigation across all projects;
- Maintain and monitor project plans, schedules, & budgets in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure project deadlines are met;
- Eliminate silos with a single resource plan;
- Ensure that projects adhere to the Earth Rated framework and that all documents and details are maintained appropriately using our communication & project management platforms;
- Create visibility over resources and tools for all stakeholders;
- Streamline and automate processes and workflows across divisions;
- Assess project risks & issues and provide solutions where applicable;
- Work closely with each division to ensure Earth Rated is following best practices and measuring our effectiveness using the right tools and metrics;
- Be prepared to reuse and apply learnings and knowledge to future projects;
- Facilitate team collaboration and communication.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have Project Management Professional (PMP) certification;
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment & meet critical deadlines;
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Is highly organized and able to manage time and priorities;
- Is detail-oriented and able to analyze and troubleshoot issues when necessary;
- Has the capacity to multitask and manage several projects on an ongoing basis within a fast and growing environment;
- Displays autonomy, initiative and resourcefulness;
- Proven experience in a Project Management role;
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study (an asset.
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Know someone who might be interested in this role? Share our career page: https://earthrated.com/en/careers/
Never stop wagging!