Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Visit our website
to learn more about us!
We're a growing Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
More specifically, when you join our team, you benefit from:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual profit-sharing plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE lunch, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration
- Great work/life balance
As Earth Rated continues to grow we are seeking a talented and experienced Project Management (PMO) Director. In this role you will ultimately be responsible for assisting and aligning each departments project needs. You will be required to organize all new and on-going projects, establish and create guidelines for each department and encourage best practices. You will also assist in the creation of all governance framework by providing structure to drive the overall strategic plan. As a PMO Director, you will work alongside the senior leadership team to provide insights and strategic guidance to the team.
- Collaborate with other departments to define and align their project needs with the business needs;
- Design a project management plan with established KPI's (deliverables, schedule, time, cost and resources required);
- Prioritize projects and ensure they are aligned with the short-term and long term goals of Earth Rated;
- Establish strategic and operational objectives and align them with each department's specific project needs;
- Ensure all resources are utilized in the most efficient manner;
- Conduct ongoing risk assessments and mitigation across all projects;
- Maintain and monitor project plans, schedules, & budgets in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure project deadlines are met;
- Eliminate silos with a single resource plan;
- Ensure that projects adhere to the Earth Rated framework and maintenance of all communications utilizing our project management platforms.
- Create visibility over resources and tools for all stakeholders;
- Streamline and automate processes and workflows across departments;
- Assess project risks & issues and provide solutions where applicable;
- Work closely with each department to ensure Earth Rated is following best practices and measuring our effectiveness using the right tools and metrics;
- Mentor and train other Project Managers, Project Coordinators, and team leads;
- Facilitate overall team collaboration and communication.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has relevant experience in a leadership role related to project management;
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced results-oriented environment;
- Works with priorities to meet project deadlines;
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Great organization and time management;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues;
- Has the capacity to multitask and manage several projects simultaneously;
- Displays autonomy, takes initiative and is solutions oriented;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (asset);
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study (asset).
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Know someone who might be interested in this role? Share our career page: https://earthrated.com/en/careers/
Never stop wagging!