Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Visit our website
to learn more about us!
We're a growing Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
More specifically, when you join our team, you benefit from:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual bonus plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE lunch, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration (April 2021)
As we continue to grow our Montreal office team, we are looking to hire a strategic and innovative Contract Manufacturing Manager. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop new strategies and positively impact the overall Supply Chain transformation. The role will also provide insights on sourcing, procurement, engineering, manufacturing and planning. Beyond that you will be an important player in the development of the team through effective leadership, coaching and mentoring.
Quality at the core of our consumers experience and you will be a key player and here is how in this role you can achieve that:
- Source, build, maintain and strengthen relationships with suppliers and contract manufacturers;
- Negotiate cost and develop agreements to ultimately help Earth Rated grow and become more profitable;
- Act as the primary point of contact for: Supply Planning, Marketing, Product Development and Quality.
- Think outside the box approach for problem solving ongoing contract manufacturing challenges;
- Oversee all aspects related to product sourcing, product requirements, project schedule and the supplier capabilities to ensure products are optimized for cost, supply chain flexibility and efficiency;
- Lead cost optimization initiatives;
- Track KPI’s for all contract manufacturers and establish action plans for overall improvements;
- Source the highest quality raw materials for the production facilities;
- Develop an organization's productivity and profitability by decreasing waste;
- Hiring, onboarding and training new team members;
- Analyze statistical data to suggest changes to our current production processes and quality control;
- Analyze records of product returns (defects rates) to identify specific issues or trends over time;
- Managing teams with objectives and key results (OKR).
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in quantitative measurement;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven work environment;
- Deep understanding of NetSuite (ERP) and Excel;
- Ability to effective communicate with all levels of the organization;
- Knowledge and experience with quality program standards (ex: ISO);
- Strong business acumen.
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Know someone who might be interested in this role? Share our career page: https://earthrated.com/en/careers/
Never stop wagging!