Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Visit our website
to learn more about us!
We're a growing Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
More specifically, when you join our team, you benefit from:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual bonus plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE lunch, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration (April 2021)
As we continue to grow our pack, we are looking for a solutions-oriented IT coordinator to join our Digital Transformation team. As an IT coordinator, you will be your colleagues go-to for all requests regarding software and hardware configurations. The ideal candidate enjoys technical work such as installation, maintenance and the configuration of numerous platforms and apps on the Apple ecosystem. This role also expands to the monitoring of network security and availability (the fun stuff!)
The IT coordinator role has 4 main responsibilities: IT Maintenance, Process Improvement, Knowledge Management and ERP, CRM & related collaboration tools.
What does a typical day look like?
- Analyze existing infrastructure and perform IT system enhancements;
- Provide technical support and training on ERP (NetSuite), CRM (Salesforce) and other collaboration tools to end-users;
- Manage and keep track of IT inventory (Installation and Maintenance);
- Keep track of accesses and connectivity;
- Setup IT equipments for new hires;
- Broadcast best practices to team members in regards of the utilization of hardware and software;
- Configure, test, deploy, support, and troubleshoot application systems to meet business process requirements;
- Facilitate training and team building;
- Assist in documenting processes in order to ensure knowledge transfer.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Proficiency in the Apple ecosystem (macOS, iOS);
- Basic Knowledge of ERP, CRM and other enterprise systems;
- Constantly on the lookout for IT improvements;
- Great communication skills;
- Ability to provide training to end users during implementation projects;
- Must be knowledgeable in hardware and software applications;
- Ability to use technology to communicate effectively and professionally;
- Strong sense of confidentiality;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Must like dogs!
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Know someone who might be interested in this role? Share our career page: https://earthrated.com/en/careers/
Never stop wagging!