Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Visit our website
to learn more about us!
We're a growing Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
More specifically, when you join our team, you benefit from:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual bonus plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE lunch, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration
As our Earth Rated team grows, we are looking to welcome a motivated and talented Senior Demand Planner to join our Montreal office. As a Senior Demand Planner you will be responsible for the development and implementation of demand plans for all products. The ideal candidate enjoys: Contributing and facilitating all aspects of the forecast relating to Sales planning, Operations, Marketing and Finance.
Your role will consist of three main responsibilities:
- Utilize our Demand Planning statistical software (Netsuite) to manage a rolling 24-month unit forecast.
- Drive production while at the same time balancing corporate objectives to increase customer service levels, remain prudent with the levels of weekly supply, minimize excess inventory, and facilitate long-term capital planning.
- Map and incorporate customer consumption data with our sales in order to analyze sell-through and inventory fluctuations.
- Share ownership over customer service level metrics through a strong relationship with Production and Logistics while participating in weekly service level, root cause, and resolution analyses.
New Launch/ Consensus Forecasting
- Work alongside the Marketing, Sales & Product Development teams for all new launches.
- Develop Ship Share/Consumption models identifying retail consumption and gross sales at the individual SKU level in units and dollars.
- Monitor results and methodologies for continuous improvement.
Sales & Operations Planning
- Prepare monthly S&OP decks using cross functional input.
- Research business issues to define risks and opportunities.
- Develop dashboards needed to provide transparency and single sources of truth across functional areas with the objective of creating alignment and optimized results.
- Coordinate production scheduling based on the demand forecast as well as customer segmentation and analysis.
- Manage the S & OP activities which provide insight on driving business decisions relative to improving service level, efficiency and customer service via streamlining processes and cost savings projects.
- Monitor forecast accuracy and customer service KPI’s.
- Leverage industry best practices and continuous improvement practices to enhance the S & OP process.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5 years or more in a similar role
- Strong business acumen with the ability to think critically
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to development, analyze and comprehend business strategies within the market
- Ability to challenge oneself to think outside of the box to enhance processes related to efficiency, productivity and profitability
- Possesses a deep understanding of the predictive forecasting system and integration with ERP
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team setting
- Looks for opportunities for continuous improve processes
- Solutions-oriented with a proven ability to overcome obstacles
We look forward to meeting you!