Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Visit our website
to learn more about us!
We're a growing company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
More specifically, when you join our team, you benefit from:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual bonus plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE lunch, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration (April 2021)
A Logistics Coordinator at Earth Rated is calm under pressure, proactive, and able to visualize a process from start to end. Above all, they are customer-focused, collaborative, and committed to staying on-top of any incoming requests.
Coordinating various aspects throughout our supply chain and supporting with Earth Rated shipments all over the world, the primary responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator are:
- Transmitting customer orders to our warehouse
- Routing and arranging shipments
- Tracking and troubleshooting any issues that arise
- Disputing chargebacks from customers
- Creating shipping labels for compliance customers
- Preparing customs paperwork for cross border shipments
- Arranging transport for transfer orders and coordinating with the Accounting team on any pricing discrepancies for transportation
- Coordinating palletization rules
As Logistics Coordinator, the following will be critical:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously with a focus on customer service and responsiveness
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Superior organizational skills
- A customer-focused and win-win approach to service
- A proactive mindset
Education or experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in a Logistics role or relevant work experience required
- Excellent knowledge of Excel required
- Working understanding of NetSuite (an asset)