Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Visit our website
to learn more about us!
We're a growing company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
More specifically, when you join our team, you benefit from:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual bonus plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE lunch, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration (April 2021)
As Import/ Export Coordinator, the main priority is to coordinate all freight flow, clearance and delivery of Earth Rated product from the moment a container leaves the factory for the port to its arrival at the final destination. With factories located across the globe and containers being transported daily, this role requires an eye for detail and accuracy.
The primary tasks and responsibilities of the Import/ Export Coordinator are:
- Expediting the flow of traffic to and from foreign destinations all while coordinating customs documentation and transportation.
- Tracking progress through the ERP system and communicating internally with the Operations team to ensure collaboration with external forwarders and brokers.
- Making sure all transportation documents are properly prepared and on-time.
- Analyzing all expenses related to import shipments and calculating landed costs while strategizing cost-saving solutions where available.
- Acting as main contact for logistical communications with FOB customers (shipments from our factories in China) and monitoring their orders.
- Maintaining landed costs data.
As Import/ Export Coordinator, the following will be critical:
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- A keen follow-up reflex
- Superior organizational skills
- A customer-focused and win-win approach to service
- Attention to detail
- A proactive mindset
Education or experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of freight forwarding experience with exposure to ocean freight
- Working understanding of NetSuite (an asset)
- Experience with export from China (an asset)