Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Visit our website
to learn more about us!
We're a growing Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
More specifically, when you join our team, you benefit from:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual bonus plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE lunch, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration (April 2021)
A Vendor Relations Coordinator at Earth Rated is customer-centric, proactive, and above all collaborative.
Ultimately, this position is responsible for:
- Remaining in constant communication with clients
- Reviewing or inputing any incoming orders
- Ensuring available inventory
- Reviewing customer/shipping/invoicing information
- Assisting clients with any claims of damaged product or shortage/ excess product received with their orders
- Following-up with clients on a monthly basis to ensure their needs have been fulfilled
- Facilitate sales if clients have not ordered within the last 30 days
The Vendor Relations Coordinator works in partnership with the Logistics and Inventory teams, ensuring that all the orders are being fulfilled from the proper warehouses and that they have sufficient inventory to fulfill them.
As Vendor Relations Coordinator, the following will be critical:
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- A keen follow-up reflex
- Organizational skills
- A customer-focused and win-win approach to service
- Attention to detail
Education or experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Working understanding of NetSuite (an asset)