Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Visit our website
to learn more about us!
We're a growing Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
Here's what's in it for you:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual profit-sharing plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE gourmet lunches, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration
- Great work/life balance
Do you have great customer service skills and on the look for a new challenge? The Vendor Relations Coordinator works in partnership with the Logistics and Inventory teams, ensuring that all the orders are being fulfilled from the proper warehouses and that they have sufficient inventory to fulfill them. The ideal candidate has order management experience in a manufacturing environment.
Ultimately, this position is responsible for:
- Remaining in constant communication with clients/vendors for all their requests;
- Verify and process orders using EDI;
- Ensure orders are processed and sent in a timely manner to meet the on-time and fill rate
- Must also collaborate with the Planning and Sales team to prioritize inventory to customers.
- Client chargebacks
- Conduct systematic and timely follow-ups in order to ensure our customers needs are being met;
- Work in collaboration with the Supply Chain team to ensure work-flow;
- Curtesy calls to customers to conduct pulse checks;
- 1-2 years of experience working in a similar role
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to negotiate and problem solve;
- Organized and keen on follow-ups;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to manipulate various software’s (MS office, NetSuite, EDI, etc..);
- A customer-focused and win-win approach to service;
- Understanding of Supply Chain & Logistics (asset)
Sounds like you? Apply now! We want to meet you.
Never stop wagging