Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Visit our website
to learn more about us!
We're a growing Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative, and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
More specifically, when you join our team, you benefit from:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual profit-share plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Daily FREE gourmet lunches, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration
- Great work/life balance!
Are you a beyond the box creative thinker? Do you have excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask? If yes, we want to get to know you! Earth Rated is looking for a Social Media Strategist to join our ever-growing marketing team. Your mandate will be to develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy in order to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness via various social media channels.
What does a typical day look like as a Social Media Strategist?
· Implement social media strategies;
· Oversee Earth Rated’s content strategy;
· Ensure overall brand consistency through tone and voice;
· Oversee posting, boosting and account management;
· Collaborate with our marketing team to ensure all content is relevant, informative and engaging;
· Assist with new product launches through product awareness and education;
· Create and foster a social media network with industry partners and content creators;
· Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
· 3-5 years of social media management experience;
· Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness;
· Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics;
· A passion for learning and staying up to date with social media regulations, policies and trends;
· Ability to identify target audiences and build out content to engage them;
· Strong collaboration skills;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Strong understanding of marketing strategy;
· Sense of humour and a good attitude - You need it to have fun with poop bags!
· Knowledge of the pet industry or a passion to learn;
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Know someone who might be interested in this role? Share our career page: https://earthrated.com/en/careers/
Never stop wagging!