Earth Rated is a Canadian based company with a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products, designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore!
We're a growing Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative, and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
With our values of integrity, innovation, quality, and giving back, we strive to be the best in everything we do. We also offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunities, and an all-around awesome work culture!
What's in it for you when you join our awesome team?
- A dog friendly and inclusive culture, and work environment like no other!
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult+
- Flexible schedule and work from home options
- An annual profit-sharing plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym UNLEASHED with our very own personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE gourmet lunches, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration
- Great work/life balance
Do you have a passion for finding unique talent, and growing an organization? If so, then Earth Rated has the position for you! We are currently looking for a hard-working, ambitious, driven person to join our Human Resources team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist!
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to support the growth of Earth Rated’s talent, by sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding new hires in a seamless way. You will also oversee our employer branding initiatives by acting as a brand ambassador to candidates.
60% Recruitment, 40% Employer Branding
- Work closely with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, and use various recruitment methods to fill open positions;
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that accurately reflect job requirements;
- Responsible for the end-to-end hiring process, ensuring a positive experience for all candidates and fairness in hiring practices;
- Assess candidate's information, including resumes, background and reference checks;
- Conduct interviews, including preliminary screens over the phone, and in person/virtual interviews;
- Source candidates through various professional platforms, such as LinkedIn;
- Communicate with hiring managers about where we are in the hiring process, providing feedback about applicants.
Employer Branding Tasks:
- Manage employer branding initiatives in partnership with the Marketing Department;
- Act as a brand ambassador by educating candidates about the culture, benefits, growth, and overall advantages of working at Earth Rated;
- Using platforms like Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Indeed, and beyond, to support our employer brand;
- Measure candidate experience after they are hired, and make improvements where needed.
- 2+ years experience in talent acquisition, or a similar role;
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar;
- Experience in full cycle recruitment;
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- A good understanding of the different roles within the company, and ability to communicate requirements to candidates;
- Strong business acumen.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now!