Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
We're a a small Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re growing fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
More specifically, when you join our team, you benefit from:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual bonus plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE lunch, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration (April 2021)
Are you passionate about connecting people to opportunity? Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing team with endless development opportunity?
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us source top-notch candidates for our growing company. In this role, you'll be responsible for outlining job requirements, sourcing and screening candidates, and forecasting hiring needs. You may also be required to organize and promote the Earth Rated brand with recruitment initiatives and networking events.
The ideal candidate has experience as a recruiter, loves networking and meeting new people, and has the ability to attract the perfect candidate for each unique role at Earth Rated.
- Support with the design and implementation of overall Earth Rated recruitment strategy
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends and taking into considerations any new tools or advancements in the field of recruitment
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, career sites, & social media platforms
- Source and recruit candidates using a variety of tools (get creative & stay proactive!)
- Screen candidates' resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews
- Assess applicants' knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees
- Provide recruitment updates and reports to the rest of the team
- Build influential candidate relationships during the selection process