Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Visit our website
to learn more about us!
We're a growing Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
More specifically, when you join our team, you benefit from:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual bonus plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE lunch, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration (April 2021)
Are you customer-centric and have a flare for all things e-business? Can you think creatively and act strategically? If so, here’s your chance to combine your digital marketing expertise with your passion for creating exceptional client experiences.
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for planning, developing and managing our clients' digital strategy in order to improve their web presence and reach their digital marketing goals. Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential clients- the eCommerce Account Manager is a master-multitasker and true team player.
- Manage new eCommerce website onboarding
- Assume responsibility for sales growth on specific eCommerce platforms (outside of Amazon)
- Identify growth opportunities (Promotions / Discounts / Rewards / Ads)
- Seek out new business and platforms for Earth Rated internationally
- Analyze Sales Reporting (Target, Walmart)
As eCommerce Account Manager you will need to:
Connect with Clients
As a Digital eCommerce Account Manager, you are responsible for identifying and fulfilling our business objectives and will be in frequent contact with clients to explain strategy, plan for the future, and keep them in the loop regarding the latest developments.
Address Client Queries
Part of maintaining a strong relationship with a client is addressing their issues, concerns, or questions in a thoughtful, timely manner. Earth Rated is committed to ensuring that every customer has a positive experience with our brand.
Set Digital Strategies
You’ll spend a lot of your time collaborating with our marketing and sales teams to develop and implement digital marketing and advertising strategies that align with our needs and maximize our growth.
Analyze Key Metrics
Tracking, measuring, and analyzing key account metrics such as customer conversion rates, impression shares, average order value, and cost-per-click is vital to optimizing digital campaigns.
Create Performance Reports
To ensure accountability and gain valuable insights into what is working and what isn’t, you’ll be required to report on digital advertising campaign performance on a monthly, weekly, and sometimes daily basis.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a similar e-Commerce role, managing multiple accounts
- Bachelor's Degree OR relevant work experience