Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Visit our website
to learn more about us!
We're a growing Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
Here's what's in it for you:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual profit-sharing plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE gourmet lunches, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration
- Great work/life balance
A Customer Experience (CX) Director at Earth Rated is collaborative, strategy-driven, and solution orientated.
The CX Director will be required to oversee the strategy, planning and execution of Earth Rated’s overall customer experience goals. This will include partnering with other department leads to ensure all our customers receive a seamless, positive, and enjoyable experience across all stages and touchpoints in the customer journey.
As leaders in our category and products the touch over 4 million pet-owners a day, we need someone who thrives in a fast-growing and continuously evolving environment. Be prepared to be very hands-on, proactive and team-focused as this role involves both strategy and execution. If this sounds like the type of challenge you’re looking for, we want to speak to you!
- Align customer experience strategies across all functional departments within the company;
- Analyze customer feedback on product ranges, new releases, and more while using this information to make informed business decisions;
- Evaluate after-sales and support services, while continuously searching for opportunities for optimization and improvement;
- Keep informed of the latest industry trends and new CRM technologies in order to increase efficiencies and capabilities;
- Define success metrics and create reporting tools in order to assess performance and feedback;
- Consistently think about how to get ahead of issues rather than just resolving them;
- Anticipate operational risks and proactively define action plans to mitigate them.
- Collaborate across all divisions to enhance Earth Rated’s customer services and overall brand awareness;
- Suggest ideas based on customer feedback, working with managers and other teams to shape those ideas, and then execute them;
- In partnership with the Customer Service team, track & analyse all customer experiences across all online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints;
- Review all customer facing policies or processes regularly;
- Facilitate and represent CX during the end-to-end implementation of new tools and features, working closely with stakeholders in different departments.
People and Culture
- Build, attract and motivate a high-performance team consistent with Earth Rated's core values;
- Ensure all team members are provided with clear objectives that are aligned with Earth Rated’s goals;
- Work in a collaborative and constructive manner with team and cross functional partners;
- Champion innovation and creativity through your team and promote diversity of thought;
- Bring out the best in your team by challenging them and encouraging them daily!
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a CX management role;
- Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) certification is an asset;
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels;
- Previous experience successfully implementing new tools and technologies;
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software is an asset;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach;
- Great organizational and time management abilities;
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills;
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience data and metrics.