Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Visit our website
to learn more about us!
We're a growing Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative, and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
More specifically, when you join our team, you benefit from:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual profit-share plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Daily FREE gourmet lunches, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration
- Great work/life balance!
Looking for a new challenge? We got one for you! As our team continues to grow rapidly, we are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to join our Sales Team. We want you to thrive in this role, therefore you must bring passion to the table with a strong attention to detail. In return, you will have the opportunity to work with a very successful and supportive team!
What does a typical day look like as an Administrative Assistant in the Sales team?
- Oversee and handle all administrative operations within the sales department;
- Participate in all internal/external sales meetings with the intention of taking notes to create action-oriented plans for the team;
- Updating price list, customer information & manipulate sales reports utilizing our project management software;
- Understand internal procedure and workflows and act as a pivot among sales department;
- Compose, proofread, edit and finalize a variety of documents and reports;
- Pilot and manage all expense reports for the Sales team;
- Support our VP of Sales with her day-to-day operational tasks;
- Create systems to facilitate overall flow of the sales operations.
- All other related administrative tasks.
What you bring to us:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role or transferable skills;
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office including advanced Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated “can do” approach with a desire to learn;
- Must be solutions oriented;
- Able to challenge the status quo to enhance efficiencies;
- Relentless focus on detail and an aptitude for accuracy and numbers;
- Basic accounting skills are considered an asset;
- Must like dogs ;)!
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now!
Know someone who might be interested in this role? Share our career page: https://earthrated.com/en/careers/
Never stop wagging!