Earth Rated is a Canadian based company with a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products, designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore!
We're a growing Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative, and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
With our values of integrity, innovation, quality, and giving back, we strive to be the best in everything we do. We also offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunities, and an all-around awesome work culture!
What's in it for you when you join our awesome team?
- A dog friendly and inclusive culture, and work environment like no other!
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult+
- Flexible schedule and work from home options
- An annual profit-sharing plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym UNLEASHED with our very own personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE gourmet lunches, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration
- Great work/life balance
Do you have a flair for numbers and hands-on experience with spreadsheets? Earth Rated is looking for a dynamic and skilled Accounting Clerk/Accounts Payable to join our growing Accounting Department!
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the ideal candidate should be familiar with all accounting procedures, and comfortable performing the administrative tasks of the department. To be successful in this role, you must be passionate about numbers, highly organized, and a team player, with previous experience in a similar role.
75% Accounts Payable, 25% Administrative Tasks
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the Corporate Controller;
- Keep financial records updated;
- Process employee expense reports;
- View and process credit card reports;
- Perform bookkeeping and data entry functions;
- Schedule and prepare cheques, ensuring suppliers are paid on time;
- Receive, classify, and pay invoices in a timely manner;
- Prepare and process wire transfers and payments;
- Ensure Earth Rated's accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Experience in an accounting role, preferably as an Accounts Payable clerk;
- A university degree, or applicable certification in Accounting or equivalent;
- Excellent analytical, and mathematical abilities;
- Demonstrates competency in MS Office, NetSuite & relatable accounting software;
- Has a good overall understanding of accounting procedures;
- Functions in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws;
- Possesses data entry skills;
- Is highly organized and methodical;
- Displays accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of the position.
Sounds like you? Apply now! We want to chat with you!