Earth Rated is a Canadian company on a mission to keep the world wagging. We take pride in creating high-quality, innovative products designed to help make cleaning up after your pet less of a chore.
Visit our website
to learn more about us!
We're a growing Canadian company with a close-knit family feel and a powerful market presence. We’re expanding fast and are seeking talented, creative and dynamic people to help us become the most valued and trusted brand in the pet industry.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and perks, endless learning and growth opportunity, and an all-around awesome work environment.
In a nutshell, here’s what’s in it for you:
- Health & Dental insurance funded 100% by Earth Rated
- Virtual health care & consulting services through Consult +
- Flexible schedule options
- An annual bonus plan for all Earth Rated team members
- 24/7 access to the Earth Rated exclusive gym: UNLEASHED
- Access to our very own Earth Rated personal trainer
- Company paid cell-phone plan
- Paid vacation time-off including an office closure from December 24 to January 1 inclusively
- Paid sick days
- Every day FREE gourmet lunches, snacks, and hot beverages
- A brand-new innovative office space designed for collaboration
- We believe strongly in the importance of work-life balance
Do you have a flair for numbers and hands-on experience with spreadsheets and
financial reports? Earth Rated is looking for a highly organized and skilled
Accounting Coordinator to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the CFO;
- Keep financial records updated;
- Prepare credit card reports and reconciling bank statements;
- Process business transactions, such as accounts payable and receivable,
disbursements, expenses, receipts, & all other related tasks;
- Conduct bank runs;
- Ensure Earth Rated's accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a good overall understanding of accounting procedures;
- Functions in accordance with established standards, procedures and
- Demonstrates competency in MS Office, NetSuite & relatable accounting software;
- Possesses data entry skills;
- Is highly organized and methodical;
- Displays accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of the position.
Education & Experience:
- A university degree, applicable certification, or relevant work experience is an asset.
Sounds like you? Apply now! We want to chat with you!
Never Stop Wagging!